Coworking is space that you share with other companies. The rule is simple - you choose a free place, open the computer and work. Remember that working in a new place every day has its own advantages - not without reason coworking is considered a great way to find customers and business partners. Many of today's business powers were just starting with coworking
Cowork is perfect for you if:
- you are a freelancer
- you are starting your adventure with a startup
- you work remotely or part-time
- you need space for business meetings
- you are an employee looking for a place for more than a week.
Dedicated desks are your permanent place to work, to which you can come back on your own or with your team every day. Own, lockable cabinet will allow you to leave documents and office supplies in the office. A dedicated desk is your own space in a common room - when you sit behind it, you can enjoy the sense of being "at home" without giving up being surrounded by creativity and business.
Choose a dedicated desk if:
- you are a freelancer
- you run a startup or a small company
- you are a person who needs the same, own place every day.
If you need silence to work and you like to leave your documents at work, our private offices are perfect for you. Equipped with desks, chairs, cabinets and waste bins, the rooms can accommodate up to 6 people as standard. If your needs are greater - no problem. We can create enclaves for companies employing even more than 100 people.
The offer of private offices is aimed at:
- companies employing from 1 to over 100 people
- dedicated teams working for foreign companies.
meeting rooms and event space
Carefully designed interior of our room guarantees unique atmosphere and prestigious character of every business conversation or meeting conducting in a relaxing yet inspiring atmosphere. In addition to the conference rooms, we also offer creative rooms and a cinema hall for 100 people with a professional multimedia system. Additionally, the building features a terrace of over 350 m² giving the opportunity to experience being in the heart of the city and a foyer overlooking the PGE Narodowy (Poland’s biggest sport stadium) and its main pitch which is a perfect venue for events for 100 people.
All rooms are available 24/7 and serviced by the receptionists who offer tee and coffee
Each room is equipped with:
- presentation devices (flipchart, TV LED screen)
at your service
No matter which office space you choose, Business Link guarantees:
- free access 24/7,
- convenient location and the opportunity to work at a different locations - when you travel and need a place to work in cowork offices,
- acceleration program enabling access to knowledge, mentoring,
- networking and exchange of experience,
- possibility of booking meeting rooms for the price from PLN 25 / h
At your disposal are also:
- a wide range of events organized for the Business Link community,
- internal system for placing orders and contacting other startups in Business Link
- numerous discounts and affiliate programs with companies from within and outside of Business Link
- receptionists offering assistance in organizing meetings
- cleaning service
- spacious and unique common areas
- meeting and conference rooms
- unlimited access to tasty coffee and tea
- an equipped kitchen
- access to printers (free 20 black and white A4 copies per month) and office supplies
- fast (up to 1GB speed) and wireless Internet