This Policy defines the terms and conditions for storing and access to information stored on the devices of the website’s users (hereinafter referred to as the „Users”) in the form of cookie files, which are meant to allow the User to review the Web Service operated by business.link sp. z o.o. (ltd.) with its registered office in Warsaw, Solidarnosci 173 Av. 00-877 Warsaw, POLAND, registered within the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS#: 000639225, NIP# 5252678508 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
- Cookie files (the so called “cookies”) constitute digitally stored information – particularly text files – which are stored within our Web Service during each visit by a User with the use of an end device, allowing our internet sites to remember the User’s computer or other device and which are meant to allow for several purposes to be fulfilled.
- The Company is the entity which places such cookie files on the end device of the Web Service’s User’s and gains access to those cookie files.
- The Web Service’s server automatically registers the information sent by the User’s web browser while the site is being displayed. The server logs may include such information as network requests, IP address, type and language of the browser used, date and time of sending the request. This information allows for the quality of the Company’s service to be improved by identifying and storing the User’s preferences and following trends, such as, for example, any ways in which the Company’s websites are browsed.
- Although most internet browsers automatically allow for cookie files to be stored on a computer, the User may forbid receiveing such files, which makes them anonymous. In such case one should remember that by not allowing for cookie files to be placed on their device the User may not take a full advantage of all functions of the Web Service.
- In order to configure the options of the device used in the scope of accepting cookie files and define the scope of cookies stored, the User may make changes in the settings of the web browser they use (in most cases such option is available in the Tools or Preferences tabs of the browser).
- The Web Service informs, that not making any such changes to the settings of the browser means that cookie files shall be stored on the end device of the User and that it will gain access to those files.